Tetraploid cultivar, tall and late flowering.
- High production and forage quality.
- High tolerance to salinity.
- High production of stolons, achieving quick soil coverage.
- Excellent autumn season forage quality due to its late flowering.
- Suitable for forage mixtures with other species.
- Requires soils with good levels of fertility.
Regions: 1 - 4 - 5
|Rainfall:||750 - 1500 mm.|
|Planting density:||6 - 8 k. ha/year|
|Seeding season:||Spring – Summer|
|Production:||8 – 10 tons/DM//ha/year|
|Soils:||Loam, sandy loam, clay loam, saline and sodic soils.|