- High green forage yield potential during the entire cycle.
- Slow initial growth.
- Suitable for early sowing.
- Excellent “fixation”, which avoids losing plants due to picking during the first intake.
- Excellent resprouting.
- Very good suitability for grazing.
- High grain production and quality.
- Excellent performance under cold and dry conditions.
- High tolerance to leaf rust (Puccinia coronata) and good tolerance to stem rust (Puccinia graminis avenae).
|DM PRODUCTION||4,000 – 6,000 kg / DM/ha/year|
|DENSITY||60 – 80 kg/ha|
|SOILS||Suitable for varied soils (loam, sandy loam, clay loam).|
|SEEDING DATE (Approximately depending on region and usage):||Central and south regions:||February - April|
|North-eastern regions||March - May|
|Norwest regions||April - June|