- Semi-upright to creeping bearing.
- Fast initial growth.
- .87 days from emergency to panicle in semi-early seeding.
- High tillering capacity.
- Good forage production.
- Very high grain production.
- Very good industrial grain quality.
- Medium height (from 85 to 100 cm).
- Very good performance in field to leaf rust (Puccinia coronate) and susceptible to stem rust (Puccinia graminis).
|DM PRODUCTION:||4,000 – 6,000 kg / DM/ha/year|
|DENSITY||60 – 80 kg/ha|
|SOILS||Suitable for varied soils (loam, sandy loam, clay loam).|
|SEEDING DATE (Approximately depending on region and usage):||Central and South regions:||February - April|
|North-eastern regions:||March - May|
|Norwest regions||April - June|