- Excellent hybrid, showing similar yield to that of a grain hybrid (≥ 8000 kg/ha).
- Great biomass production (up to 100/tons/ha of DM and 30 tons/ha of DM) and high digestibility (73%)
- High yield of digestible forage per ha (20 tons/ha/DM Dig/ha).
- Ideal to complement or substitute corn in marginal regions or clearance fields.
- Tolerant to bird attacks due to its high content in condensed tannin.
- Its adequate height and stem structure (2 – 2,50 m depending on the environment) makes it roll-resistant, using an adequate density (6-8 plants/m).
- Possibility to be used as deferred in winter.
- Tolerant to main diseases.
- Sugar content in stems varies according to the environment.
|Days to flowering:||80 - 85|
|Maximum height||210 - 250 cm.|
|Type of panicle||Semi-compact.|
|Colour of the grain||Light brown, high tannin.|
|Emergency days||chopping: 125 – 130.|
|Sugar content in stems||High|